Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hand over the chocolate and no one will get hurt!


If you want to be my friend…just hand over the chocolate!


Many of you that know me well know that I “have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate” (as I was told at work). Hey there’s no arguing with that statement. Ever see that commercial that asks ‘"Do you dream in chocolate?"

When I see that commercial I always reply
“I WISH”! But I probably would wake up trying to eat my pillow.

So if you want to never be on my shit list here is a little insight to make this sugar and spice and everything nice not hate u…

Hersheys with almond

Turtles-Last xmas my brother Carlos gave me two boxes of this. Best gift!

Milky Way Midnight Dark

Dove Dark chocolate

Worlds Finest Chocolate-Almond

Frangos-Mint

Ferrero Rocher

Silver Dipper’s ZANZIBAR ICE CREAM

(Note the SHOUTY<-not a real word I know-capitals, but I mean real business) Zanzibar ice cream…I mean ZANZIBAR ice cream is a gift from heaven. By far the best chocolate ice cream EVER!!!!



So yeah the above chocolate I can’t resist. But believe me I do not discriminate I LOVE all chocolate except for white chocolate. When Hershey's came out with Cookies & Cream, I had like a marathon of eating those. So its my least favorite, unless drizzled on pretzels.



And I know you are probably wondering…..Do they pay her to name all those chocolates? Does she moonlight as a chocolate sales representative? What is her problem anyway?

No they don’t but if the offer ever came up I would suggest my payment be solely in chocolate. I guess now my secret is out to the masses I am obsessed with chocolate. Lucky for me my name is not Hansel nor Gretel and the cottage is constructed of cake and candy not solely chocolate.



~ME



I’m sure this will not be the last you will see a post about my “unhealthy obsession with chocolate”

1 comment:

  1. I have failed to mention my love for reese's penut butter cups. The small ones! Not the mini...
    Mmmmm peanut butter cups!

    ReplyDelete